|Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
There are two (2) options to apply:
OPTION 1: Apply online through the PHPSII website
- From the Home menu, click on Jobseekers.
- You will see Open Positions. Look for the positions that you are interested with and click the Apply Now beside it.
- You will be asked to fill-out the 3. You will be asked to fill-out the Application Form. Please make sure to follow directions strictly and fill out all boxes completely. After you have completed the information, click on Submit Application. Please make sure to follow directions strictly and fill out all boxes completely. After you have completed the information, click on Submit Application.
- You will receive a verification message. Please just follow the instruction.
- Do NOT forget your Username and Password. You will use this in case you want to edit your application form or want to apply in another position.
PHPSII reviews only comprehensive and detailed resumes, so be sure to complete all your details.
Once you complete the application form, your resume will be received instantly by PHPSII for review, filing in our database, and manpower pooling. You will then be contacted by PHPSII for further screening if you match the qualifications required by our employers.
Make sure that you update your resume every time your work/educational experiences change.
OPTION 2: Personally visit the PHPSII office and apply
You may also visit our office to apply and expedite your screening process. Please come in Corporate Attire with the following requirements (Originals and Certified True Copy):
- Latest 2x2 picture (2 pcs)
- Latest 1x1 picture (2 pcs)
- Whole body picture in Business Attire
- Social Security System (SSS) E1 or E4
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- PRC License, Certificate & Board Rating (if applicable)
- Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
- Certificate of Seminars/Trainings Attended/Conducted
- Birth Certificate (including dependents)
- Marriage Contract (if married)
- NBI or Police Clearance
- Community Tax Certificate
- Long white folder with fastener
After submitting your applications to PHPSII, we will immediately review your qualifications for current job leads in your chosen industry. PHPSII will then invite you to visit the office for your initial screening. The steps below summarize our systematic method, which will help you in your recruitment process with us:
STEP 1: Sourcing of candidates from PHPSII database, manpower pool, advertisement, and other sources. PHPSII reviews its manpower pool prior to publication of advertisement.
STEP 2: Reception of candidates.
STEP 3: Pre-screening of candidates by PHPSII.
STEP 4: Short-listing of qualified candidates by PHPSII.
STEP 5: Final Interview Workshop by the Employer.
STEP 6: Selection of candidates and tendering of Offer of Employment.
STEP 7: Medical Exam, submission of necessary documents for visa, POEA, OWWA and Medicare processing.
STEP 8: Pre-Departure Orientation and Deployment Assistance.
STEP 9: Placement at worksite. You are now ready to work in your chosen career!